nvm
..just click the link and check out the pics....I can't explain it..lol
http://www.myspace.com/ultichampwrestling
Be sure to check out the pics and videos...lol...here's a good one
[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=26917 942"]UCWF Video Tribute Video by Ultimate Championship Wrestling Federation - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=26917942@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mys pace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@26917942[/ame]
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
nvm
Giant speakers on the front porch, layers of mattresses on the ground, a collapsing 100-year-old house serving as a backdrop.. this one takes the cake.
Officially retired
To beat it all...It's in Kingsport...those vids are hilarious..as well as the "superstar galleries" in the pics section..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
what a crew
IMO the best video on there is the MJ HAT montage....lol...damn
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
wow how do grown men partake in this, id say 93% are virgins
i went to school with "mj hat"
when he was younger he always got in trouble because he stuck crayons up his nose and THEN ate his boogers off of the crayon..yeah.
I willing to bet they drag those mattresses back in and throw a sheet over em and go right to bed after a tiring day whooping ass
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i went to school with "mj hat"
when he was younger he always got in trouble because he stuck crayons up his nose and THEN ate his boogers off of the crayon..yeah. </div></div>
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks